One of the most often done photo edits is to change the face to look brighter. Whether it's using a photo processing application on a computer, or on Android. Indeed, editing faces to make them appear whiter will make our photos look more attractive. Thus increasing our confidence in sharing it on social media.
For you who want to edit photos by whitening faces on Android, one application that can be used is Snapseed.
For those of you who don't know, Snapseed is a photo editing application made by Google.
So, there is no doubt about its quality. Certainly this application can be used to edit your photos to be cooler.
And in this tutorial I will share how one way to use Snapeed, which is to edit photos of faces to make them look more sleek.
Interested? Follow the tutorial below, and make sure you have installed Snapseed on a smartphone, yes:
1. First, open the Snapseed application on your Android smartphone. Then click the + icon to edit the photos you want.
2. If your photo is already open in Snapseed, the next is to click on the tools menu in the middle of the other menus.
3. Then select the "Brush" tool.
4. Next select the "Light & Dark" brush.
5. Next rub the parts of the photo that you want to look brighter. Examples are parts of the skin such as face, hands, and others.
6. When you have finished editing and want to save it, click the check mark in the lower right corner.
7. After that select "Save".